Miles-Beamon Jewelry Return/Refund Policy
1. Returned merchandise must be securely packaged. Miles-Beamon Jewelry is not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged through carrier.
2. Customers wishing to return merchandise must include a packing slip and a copy of the original invoice. Items should be returned with a copy of the original invoice and reason for return of merchandise. All items must be returned in the original packaging with all applicable paperwork contained in it. Credits are granted at the discretion of Miles-Beamon Jewelry.
3. Special order merchandise is non-cancelable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
4. Merchandise that has been altered (i.e., engraved, sized, etc.) or damaged by the customer is non-returnable.
5. Earrings are not returnable except for manufacturing defects.
6. Lockets cannot be returned if engraved or dented while being engraved.
7. Miles-Beamon Jewelry does not engrave lockets. Lockets should not be machine engraved; only hand engraving is recommended, and individuals engraving lockets assume all risks.
8. All Inverness merchandise and body jewelry is not returnable.
9. Any discontinued or closeout merchandise purchased online or at jewelry shows cannot be returned for credit.
10. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
11. Any item that has manufacturing defects will be exchanged at any time.
12. If silver merchandise is received tarnished, it may be returned within 14 days; tarnished merchandise returned after this time period will be cleaned and returned to the customer at their expense.